Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What do you have planned for Columbus Day ? (monday the 11th)

What do you have planned for Columbus Day ? (monday the 11th)?
This year I'm doing a reinactment of Chris's landing in the Dominican Republic in 1492. 1st... I book a flight to Santo Domingo 2nd... I have sex with as many Dominican women as I can 3rd... I come home..... what are you going to do again ? http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-701&va=christopher+columbus+landing+1492&sz=all
Polls & Surveys - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i'm gonna stay at home and watch TV and stalk my crush via Facebook... nothing out of the ordinary.
2 :
I'll be celebrating my birthday that day... Sorry Columbus!
3 :
Work, but you have a good time.
4 :
I'm not off that day.
5 :
I'm gonna wear a pirate hat and shout at people "The world is round!!!" xD
6 :
Probably just study for the huge American History test I have tuesday, your day sounds much more exciting. answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgMkq9sdbqkN9CZzXqkTIIbty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20101009152323AA0HzOR
7 :
In honor of what Christopher Columbus did, I'm going to go to the Domician Republic, kick people out of their houses and tell them I live there now, kill many people, bang many people, and make many people slaves. Colombus was a great man.
8 :
Probably sleeping, drinking or smoking pot. Same as every day. Never heard of your columbus day.
9 :
Don't forget about the rape and murder or all the slaves and drugs he brought back. Christopher Columbus, rapist, murderer, slave trafficker, drug trafficker, and hero to many Americans.
10 :
Nothing..........................he DIDN'T land in AUSTRALIA What have you got planned for Australia day (January 26th)? That's our equivalent of ColombusDay, it marks the day Captain Arthur Phillp arrived in Sydney Harbour, in 1788 with a fleet of 12 ships, filled mostly with convicts, to start an English Colony and claim Australia for Britiain.
11 :
Cool sounds like fun...... having a few friends for an early dinner, not like the way like that move, "Silence of the Lambs"....that's it...
12 :
Discover a greater and braver, more honest NEW world!

Search News