Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HOW DO I CHECK FLIGHT TIMES

HOW DO I CHECK FLIGHT TIMES?
Im leaving this weekend and i have no idea where im going. i need to just see the entire schedule of what flights are leaving, i dont want to pick a destination? how can i do this without picking a destination? the air port code is CMH columbus international airport. Thank you.
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do not think that this is easy, per se. However, you can always look on the CMH website at the real time flight Information page, linked to below. I do not think that it can be changed for day but this will give you an idea of what flights leave CMH.
2 :
MIssy Doo, I suggest that you ask whoever you are going with as you will need to pack clothing for your destination. Or are you going to wear winter clothing in Miami or Los Angeles? Regards, Dan

Search News