Monday, June 14, 2010

How much do entry-level Skybus flight attendants make

How much do entry-level Skybus flight attendants make?
Specifically, I'm looking for information about Skybus employees working out of the Columbus, Ohio airport. Also, how much of their salary is expected to come from commission on sales?
Aircraft - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Skybus is getting a horrible name in the industry. Paying their employees crap wages (I'm a pilot- most pilots hate Skybus with a passion because of this) is not a good approach. I wouldn't work there personally and would recommend giving it a second thought if I were you. As for your question though... I've heard one of the biggest complaints by customers is the constant barrage of sales attempts by FA's. I've also heard most aren't making great money on commission at all.

Search News