Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are my airline flights tax deductible

Are my airline flights tax deductible?
The wife and I run a home-based horse boarding farm / business. Every year we take a trip to Columbus, Ohio to the Equine Fair show to get ideas and talk to other people with similar businesses. We've never bought anything from the show, but we are they in representation of our farm. I've never thought of it, but could our airline tickets to the show be considered a business travel expense? Thanks!
Other - Taxes - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have met similiar problem before, here list of sites http://webbiz3.notlong.com/2AA5GLl
2 :
Not from your description. You'd have to show a direct link between attending and generating business, not just a desire to go represent your farm and "get ideas."

Search News