Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am going to Walt Disney World in Orlando for the 1st time in July. I'm trying to figure out our flight

I am going to Walt Disney World in Orlando for the 1st time in July. I'm trying to figure out our flight?
plans and the cheapest and quickest way to fly. We will be leaving out of the Huntington/Charleston, WV or Columbus,OH area on July 23rd and we will be returning on July 27th. If you've been there and done that and have any advice please let me know. Much thanks. =}
Orlando - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you need to look at cheaptickets.com or travelocity trip advisor may be able to help you with a comparison
2 :
Belive it or not the Disney reservation line got me the cheapest airfare last year. I had hit all the travel web sites and knew the lowest fare I could get and Disney found one that was even lower. Check out all the travel web sites and the airline's web sites too. It just takes time to do the research. If you find a low deal. book it. it may not be there next time you look.
3 :
If you can get there, also try Southwest out of Cleveland. Meanwhile, check out this site for first-time visitors to Walt Disney World: http://yourfirstvisit.net/ Good luck, Dave!
4 :
Southwest also flies out of Columbus. If you buy early enough you will get good fares. Look into flying into Tampa as well. It's about an hour away, an easy drive. You can also fly into one city and out of the other, most rental car companies will not surcharge you.
5 :
Search,search and search the Airlines website everyday if you will...I just got back from Disney This past 29th. I got my airlines tickets from AA it gave me the best deals but check airlinetickets.com,travelocity and compare if you need tickets for any park you need to go see this people off 192 2 blocks east of Shoneys it has a big balloon outside if you want the number i can give it to you...they gave 5 tickets for $230 al i had to do was take an 1:30 tour which gave me $100 cash and lunch..it's worthy so i end up paying $130 for five people!!! to go to the Magic Kingdom....I hope this helps ..take care
6 :
Um def check out SouthWest airlines! They are great! Their flights are always ontime! I am actually going to disney this summer in june (for the 5th time lol) and I'm taking Southwest! Plus they usually have the best deals compared to other airlines! http://www.southwest.com/

Search News