Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is a roundtrip flight in one day cheap

Is a roundtrip flight in one day cheap?
I am looking for a roundtrip from Columbus Ohio to Virginia Beach for June 20, and I want to return June 20 at night. I got a rate of $322 and thought this was high, is it? I figured a roundtrip all in one day would be cheaper.
Aircraft - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im not sure but i think a roundtrip would be more plus 322 is not a lot in the whole scheme of things
2 :
A round trip in a single day tends to be a full-fare economy ticket. It won't be cheap. I made the mistake of flying from Vancouver to San Francisco for the day once, a few years ago. The U.S. authorities were absolutely certain I was up to something, but couldn't figure out what.
3 :
The closer to the travel day, the higher the price... $322 is not an unusual amount... If you booked the flight 30 days in advance, would likely be much less...

Search News