Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cheapest airfare

Cheapest airfare?
I'm looking for the best deals on a round trip flight from columbus, ohio to los angeles. I'm military too, and I would leave the 28th and get back the 2nd. the cheapest I've been able to come up with is from expedia which is $800 and includes a hotel, this doesn't include any military discount though. Any help would be appreciated :)
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out this website, I got some really cheap tickets on here. WWW.ANNETTELEON.GLOBALTRAVEL.COM
2 :
I find going directly to an airlines site works the best for me, I keep an eye on it for a few days and quite often the price drops if the plane is not filling, you are also leaving on a Friday and the prices are always higher for weekend flights, try looking at the flights available on the 27th, that leave late in the evening. I would also suggest going to the airport and getting on a standby list, but being Christmas, the busiest flying season, it could take hours and hours. Have a great Holiday :)
3 :
I travel to Europe all the time . I live in Las Vegas. The cheapest way is going directly to your air carrier's website and order online . All of the travel websites work with a kind of commission , so you will always pay more .
4 :
Try Hotwire.com pretty good discounts but they are not flexible when it comes to changing your plans. Meaning no refunds if you change your mind or miss your flight.
5 :
Try this website http://benefits.military.com/discount-center/travel/home.do good luck)
6 :
if you are looking for the 28th dec thro the 02jan, i can get you delta for 570.... but this is just the airfare. .. hotel needs to be booked separately. check http://www.trendyairfares.com

Search News