Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can a 17 year old and a 14 year old go on a airplane flight without an adult

Can a 17 year old and a 14 year old go on a airplane flight without an adult ?
from Newark, Nj to Columbus, Ohio and if u have any cheap websites please tell me no im not running away for Christmas
Air Travel - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes
2 :
there should not be a problem.
3 :
I dont know, but Ive flown from Brussels to Cairo by myself when I was 16.
4 :
yeah. i hope you're not running away cause you're "in love" or something
5 :
Yes.. but there will be someone to monitor you both on each stop. I went alone when I was 14 and had to stay in a security area until my fliight took off. Bookit.com is a great site to book cheap flights. Happy Holidays, and have a safe trip! :-)
6 :
As long as the parents sign off on you at the ticket counter as a UM (Unaccompanied Minor). You have to present valid photo ID at the check in, and at security. While the 17 yo might have that, the 14 does not. That's when the UM form will be requested.
7 :
Defiantly.
8 :
Yes. You will both be considered adults. Just bring IDs for the trip, for both of you. www.continental.com www.orbitz.com www.cheaptickets.com
9 :
Yup, I flew alone when I was 13, but you need your guardian's permission of course.

Search News