Friday, August 7, 2009

Good flight instructor in the Columbus Ohio region

Good flight instructor in the Columbus Ohio region?
I am looking to get my PPL and I want to stick to one instructor. I live in Ashville Ohio so someone close would be nice. I have some previous experience, about 10 hours. If anyone knows any good airports with instructors or you are an instructor looking for work, my e-mail is rahlcepx516@hotmail.com
Aircraft - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
From where you are, you might check out a place at Bolton Field (8 miles SW of City) called Capital City Jet Center that offers flight training: http://www.capitalcityjet.com/training.htm or you could check at Rickenbacker or one of the other airports around Columbus. You can pull up info about Bolton here: http://www.airnav.com/airport/TZR and then look at the bottom for links to other area airports. Just check out each one, maybe go visit it, and talk to folks. You'll usually be able to find out what you are looking for. Good Luck! Oh, I'd recommend getting your medical out of the way before doing much training. No sense in spending alot of money if you can't pass the Third Class medical.

Search News