Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Southwest Airline question

Southwest Airline question!?
I am leaving from Columbus, Ohio (CMH) on December 26th at 5:30pm, going to Birmingham, Alabama (BHM), with a stop first at St. Louis, Missouri. If I'm doing online check-in, can I do it NOW, instead of the 24 hours before my flight? This is my 2nd time flying, and first time doing a check-in, and the first time at Columbus Airport, which I live 2 1/2 hours from. PS: Any other recommendations I'd need to know since it's been awhile since I've flown? Thanks!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry, but the earliest you can check in on-line with Southwest Airlines is 24 hours before your flight. Don't forget to print your boarding pass or you may have to wait for some time to get it at the airport. Good Luck, safe flight!
2 :
I agree that you can only check-in 24 hours before your flight. I suggest you give yourself plenty of time to get to Columbus because the weather in Ohio around that time may call for snow. Here in Cincinnati, they are expecting snow on Friday and with Columbus being north of us, I would not be surprised if there is snowfall as well. I suggest you bring a good book or iPod so you have something to do on the flight. Wear shoes that are easy to put on and take off since you will have to take off your shoes before you go through security. Also make sure you put all liquids 3.4 oz or less in a sandwich bag. If you get thirsty easily, bring an empty water bottle through security and then fill it up at a water fountain since restaurants charge a lot for a bottle of water.

Search News