Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hotel room please help

Hotel room please help?!?
Ok I'm flying into Columbus Ohio Wednesday...I'm 17 and I'll be 18 in 3 weeks...my flight doesn't get in until late at night so my guy friend is gonna pick me up then we were gonna get a hotel for the night and drive down to a wedding the next day...he's 20...we are just friends and would be getting a room with 2 beds...but my question is will they check my I.D even though he's the one paying for the room?
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, why don't you just not be right next to him when he checks in. And I don't think it would matter even if they did.
2 :
Absolutely not. You're good to go. Have fun!
3 :
no, they might look at you weird, but no. they shouldn't. Or they can think that your bro n sis. Also have a good time! Have fun at the wedding. and a safe flight

Search News