Friday, May 7, 2010

Looking to fly anywhere on the cheap from Cleveland, Akron or Columbus OH. Where should I look

Looking to fly anywhere on the cheap from Cleveland, Akron or Columbus OH. Where should I look?
I live in Cleveland, Ohio and I have cabin fever. I'm looking to fly ANYWHERE on the cheap. I can fly out of Cleveland, Akron or Columbus. I really don't care where I go or when, I just need it to be a cheap flight. How can I search with such vague dates, times and locations? Is there any kind of list of just outgoing flights and their prices from the original destination? Any website recommendations?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi Scarlet!! You can try here to find out some cheap flights: http://www.globeholidays.net/flights/ Try to find out some cheap travels to Cleveland, Akron or Columbus. Hope this helps. See you.
2 :
Travelocity, Kayak, Orbitz, or look on the websites of the airlines which fly out of your local airport for last minute fare specials.
3 :
I would check out http://www.airfarewatchdog.com and see what you come up with. Also see what AirTran has out of Akron and see what Southwest has out of Columbus.

Search News