Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Houston Airport question

Houston Airport question?
I have been checking into flights from Mexico City to Columbus Ohio and they are ridiculously priced right now. So I have been exploring my options and have found Southwest is a cheaper way to go. Only thing is they do not fly out of Mexico so I thought about the bus to Houston from Mexico City. Can anyone tell me how far the bus station in Houston that the buses from Mexico arrive is from the Hobby airport in Houston?
Houston - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the Bus Station (either Greyhound or El Expreso) are both in the Downtown Houston Area. The distance from there to Hobby Airport is 9.52 miles (via Interstate 45 South Exit Park Place Blvd./Broadway St. and turning right on second light which is Broadway.)
2 :
Please take the plane is more safety.
3 :
My advise is to take a flight to Houston first, then fly to Columbus. Check the prices.

Search News