Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a good travel site for finding awesome deals, especially if your travel schedule is flexible

What is a good travel site for finding awesome deals, especially if your travel schedule is flexible?
I am looking for a website that I can go to for deals on flights and hotels when I just want to get away. I know about priceline, hotwire, hotels.com, etc. I'm just wondering if there are any other sites with some really great deals or another way to get great travel deals. I don't even care where I go! I just want to go somewhere! I'm based in Columbus, OH. Thanks!
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
all the websites "claim" they are the best and can save you the most money but i find it to be all crap!!! sometimes you will be surprised how much cheaper a travel agency can be.
2 :
vacations to go .com
3 :
The best site I have used lately is http://www.kayak.com . They saved me hundreds over Expedia or Orbitz. Give them a try.

Search News