Friday, April 1, 2011

How can I find a person from my flight

How can I find a person from my flight?
Hello. Over the past weekend, I flew from Atlanta to Columbus (Ohio) and from Columbus to Atlanta through Airtran. I flew out of ATL on 10-16 and out of Columbus on 10-18-09...both evening flight. By chance, a handsome man was on both of my flights. We said hi and exchanged many looks and smiles. I was very intrigued by him and really wished I would have gotten his name/ number. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way I could get his name from the airline. He was the only person who was the same on my returning and departing flight. I really want to speak to him. He left his book at the airport and I grabbed it meaning to give it to him. I had to run to by connecting flight and was unable to do so. I was thinking that if I went to the airport and explained that he needed the book back, they may be able to give me his contact info. If you know if I can get this info. or if you know who this person is, let me know. The man was in his 20's and tall. Thanks!
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They MIGHT return the book for you. Less likely, they might contact him to say you have the book, and give him your contact information. But there is no way fhey are going to tell you who he is. Is his name in the book?

Search News