Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whats the average round trip flight cost from Texas to Ohio

Whats the average round trip flight cost from Texas to Ohio?
I'm traveling from Midland, TX to Columbus, OH. I have no idea what kind of prices i'm looking at.. Will it be pretty expensive? Like in the grands? or lower? I'm just lookking for a guestimate.. I looked it up on Orbitz and it was like only $400, round trip, Is this right?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. Orbitz is lying to you. Its a scam! they just want your money!
2 :
domestic travel should NOT be above 1,000 dollars, I don't know what that person is talking about, I book with orbitz all the time. it's cheaper to fly out of Amarillo if you want to make the drive, 400 sounds about right it depends on when you travel

Search News