Friday, September 14, 2012

Southwest Airlines Connection Question

Southwest Airlines Connection Question?
I want to book a flight and I'm a little confused on what this means? It says: FLIGHT DETAILS (2 stops, includes 1 plane change) #1331 Depart Columbus, OH (CMH) 3:55 PM Arrive in Baltimore, Md (BMI) 5:10 PM #165 Change planes in Baltimore, MD (BWI) Makes one stop Arrive in Tampa Bay, FL (TPA) 9:30 PM Where do I make the second stop? This is just confusing to me. I land in Baltimore, make a plane change, take off from Baltimore, land somewhere (where they didn't bother to tell me.) stay on the plane, and then take off to go to Tampa? Is this not clear to you either? I thought it was quite vague if you ask me. Anyway, thank you for reading and please answer!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First you fly into Baltimore MD (Nice airport by the way) then you change plane to Tampa I don't think you will change Plane between BWI to Tampa bay
2 :
That information is not clear. I know you stop in Baltimore, change planes, and then fly somewhere else (same plane) and go to Tampa. Call Southwest and find this information out. Good luck!

Search News