Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What to do at Columbus Airport

What to do at Columbus Airport?
Ok I am at the port columbus airport ( Columbus Ohio) and our flight leaves tomorrow. What steps do I need to do in order to be on time for my flight. We have a rental car. EXAMPLE: TURN IN CAR AT EAST END THEN WALK TO CHECK IN. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO? PLEASE I NEED TO MAKE THIS FLIGHT AND AM DUMB WHEN IT COMES TO TRAVELING.
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best advice it to give yourself extra time. Call your airline and see what their suggested arrival time is (international is usually two hours before departure for example). A great resource is http://waittime.tsa.dhs.gov/index.html it will tell you what the average wait time is to get through airport security at all U.S. airports by day and time. I always add an extra hour, just in case. I'd rather spend an extra hour at an airport than risk missing a flight because of traffic or other delays.
2 :
Columbus airport isn't that big. Just drive to the airport and follow the signs for the rental car return, and you'll be golden.

Search News