Saturday, July 7, 2012

Should I text him to see if he got home okay

Should I text him to see if he got home okay...?
Sooo this guy that I have feelings for came to visit me in Columbus last night. We both have feelings for each other by the way. He left earlier this evening and his flight got in an hour ago I think. Would it be weird If i texted him and asked if he got home okay?
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think so. I believe it is perfectly normal to do that. Friends do that to you if your on a long trip or something. So no it's not wierd.
2 :
I think it would a good act on your apart. It is not unnatural to be genuinely concerned with someones health while disregarding love or other gestures of intimacy. Suppose his seat was beside a single mother with two crying infants, and he is frustrated beyond words. Reading your text of concern might put some smile back on his face. He may think he made an impression on you, you can let him think all he wants until his heart contends. But even if it isn't at least he knows your concerned about his return flight, perhaps when one day you are logging your flight hours he will remember to return the favor :)

Search News