Monday, May 7, 2012

How do you play the "airplane" game where you try to figure out the destination

How do you play the "airplane" game where you try to figure out the destination?
Ok so there are a couple of my friends playing this "airplane" game??? Basically it starts out like this...: We are in Columbus but we have 2 hr flight delay to Richmond, then from Richmond we have 4hr lay-over to San Diego... Ok now where are we going to end up? Ok they wont tell me how to play, they say that i have to figure it out on my own :D. Also, it has something to do with the flight pattern they said. I tried drawing lines and maping it out. I thought it might be the first letter of the city or a picture but no luck there. Does anyone know how to play this game and could PLEASE tell me how to figure it out lol? This is a crazy game lol but i just wanna know how to play it!
Other - Games & Recreation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
WITH SKILL
2 :
i dont know sorry
3 :
San Diego, CA?

Search News