Thursday, December 1, 2011

American Airline from Europe to US

American Airline from Europe to US?
Okay, so, in August I am going to fly from London to the US and back. Now I found that American Airlines is pretty much the best way to go and I looked online for a flight. I found one, but there is this one thing that I don't understand. Since I can't post the link to show you, how my flight back looks like, I am going to try to write it: From Columbus to London 1. Flight: Monday 31. August 2009 Departure: 06:10 PM Columbus Arrival: 06:35 PM Chicago 2. Flight: Monday 31. August 2009 Departure: 08:15 PM Chicago Arrival: 10:00 AM [i] London So, my question is for the 2. flight, where I posted the [i], it states that I am going to be arriving one day later. So does that mean, that I am going to arrive in London on 10:00 AM on the 1st of September??
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When any airline shows their flight details, it is always given in that country's or area's local time zone. So What you are saying is right, your flight back from the states to the UK will arrive at 1000 am on the 1st of September. Kind Regards
2 :
You definitely will arrive on Sept. 1. London is 6 hrs. ahead of Chicago time, so when you depart Chicago at 8:15 PM it will already be 2:15 AM on the 1st in London and it looks like your flight will take 7 hrs. and 45 min..

Search News