Saturday, October 1, 2011

I have to be at a furneral before sunday in Seattle, WA. I'm in columbus ohio

I have to be at a furneral before sunday in Seattle, WA. I'm in columbus ohio.?
Which airlines would be the cheapest to travel by or which website would give me the cheapest flights?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The ones I always try for ticket prices are www.orbitz.com www.expedia.com www.cheaptickets.com www.southwest.com You can also try www.priceline.com (I have never had much luck, but you might, wouldn't hurt to try) If there are other large cities near you, or near your destination, you might want to try looking at flying into them, too. I know for me if I fly from Knoxville TN, it is a lot more expensive than if I go from Atlanta GA or Nashville TN, so try some other options as well. try a different # of days, too, sometimes if you leave a day earlier, come back a day later, or whatever that changes the price. Good luck to you, and sorry for your loss
2 :
Go to a travel agent, they can hook u up.
3 :
Whenever you need to find a last minute flight: 1) www.expedia.com 2) Find out if one the airports is a hub. In your case, go to www.alaskaairlines.com because Alaska's hub is Seattle.

Search News