Friday, October 21, 2011

Cheapest flight round trip DAY(Dayton) to CHA(Chattanooga)

Cheapest flight round trip DAY(Dayton) to CHA(Chattanooga)?
I am looking for the leaving on April 25th and returning on April 27th. I am leaning toward Skybus, because so far my total is $156 with taxes and fees. But that is from CHO(columbus) to CHA(Chattanooga) which I would PREFER to fly out of Dayton. I would just have 1 carry on bag going with me too, so I wouldn't have to check that, right? All other Airlines I have looked at are double or more in cost. Can you find a better deal than me? If so, 10 points for you! Thanks :o)
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try this site: www.cassandralane.org
2 :
See http://www.travelbargainsites.com for great, cheap travel sites. One site compares all the airlines for the best fare.
3 :
USD$380.00 INCLUDING TAXES FOR PURCHASE: USAIRWAYS.COM OR TRAVELOCITY.COM Fri, Apr 25Dayton, OH (DAY) to Chattanooga, TN (CHA) 7:25am to 12:16pm US AirwaysFlight 2207 operated by US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-PSA AIRLINES / Flight 4237 operated by US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-PIEDMONT AIRLINES Sun, Apr 27 Depart: Arrive 6:02pm 9:11pm Chattanooga, TN (CHA) to Dayton, OH (DAY) US Airways - 1 Stop Flight 2478 Operated by US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-PSA AIRLINES US Airways Flight 2222 Operated by US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-PSA AIRLINES There are some factors that are making your flight more expensive: 1. You're booking for a weekend. 2. You're going to be there for two days Which makes the fare more expensive, try to return by april 28 or 29 and it will be a bit cheaper. Hope that works!

Search News