Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Traveling: What can I do

Traveling: What can I do?
My flight leaves Ontario, Ca Snday at 4:30 pm to Salt lake city, then to LAX, then to Columbus. As you can see its going to be a very long day. My plane doesn't land in Columbus until 6:10 Monday morning! What all can I take or do to keep my self busy on the plane. And unfortunately on the longest flight I sit between 2 strangers, so what can I do to not feel so awkward for the whole 4 hours?
Health & Safety - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Take a book or magazine to read, or a book of crossword puzzles. You could also take an ipod and listen to music or take a nap. Some people like to knit or crochet.
2 :
Sometimes just being on the plane, and not staying home, and knowing it will end is enough.
3 :
why in the world are flying from Ontario CALIFORNIA to salt lake then fly to lax then Columbus why not just fly from Ontario to Columbus ? i presume you mean Ontario CALIFORNIA try southwest

Search News