Monday, February 1, 2010

Are you able to customize your flights

Are you able to customize your flights?
I will be flying into Columbus round-trip over the holidays - where my family is. The departing flight I want though leaves from Columbus to Cleveland as a connecting flight then back to where we live. My boyfriend's family lives in Cleveland, so is there anyway that we can just pick up the departing flight in Cleveland and avoid the initial flight out of Columbus without any penalties? Thanks!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. If you're not on the originating flight, you can expect the remainder of your itinerary to be canceled. Book what you actually want/intend to fly.
2 :
No, if you do not show up for the first leg of your trip then the remainder of that journey will be cancelled. I have disappointed many people when they come to check in thinking they can hop on in the middle of their itinerary.

Search News