Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Can I switch seats on my Delta flight

Can I switch seats on my Delta flight?
I purchased a plane ticket a couple weeks ago online. It is a short flight from Columbus, OH to Atlanta, GA. I purchased my ticket through Delta. I was given an aisle seat. I already checked the seat availability, and there are many seats still available. Can I request to be moved to a window seat?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call your airline's customer service 1-800 number and switch seats. or You may be able to switch seats online by logging in to your airline site and booking or Switch seats at the check in desk on day of departure
2 :
Yes and you should be able to go back to the website and pull up your reservation and select your own seat. If you can't call the help number on the website or do a live chat if they offer it.
3 :
Just go online! its super easy, just have your confirmation code handy...

Search News