Thursday, June 21, 2012

What time should I leave

What time should I leave..?
ok, im driving from sw columbus to cleveland hopkins airport today my flight leaves at 6:30 today (pm) i need to be there 1 hr 30 min before then what time should i leave REMEMBER traffic ive never drove to cleveland so please help i dont know theyre 5 o clock rush hour
Cleveland - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
depends where exactly you are leaving from, but im gonna say you should leave at the latest by 2pm
2 :
leave at 2:30pm
3 :
It takes me about 2 hours to drive from the Columbus Zoo to my house. You'll be headed in the opposite direction of the majority of the rush hour traffic in Cleveland. The airport is geographically in Brook Park which is southwest of Cleveland and the rush hour traffic heads south. I would leave at 2:30PM at the latest to be safe. Have a good trip!
4 :
leave at 2:15 pm cause it takes 2 hours to go from Columbus to Cleveland and traffic is not bad coming north it's all going south at that time

Search News