Wednesday, September 7, 2011

How do I find the cheapest flights out of a city with no particular destination

How do I find the cheapest flights out of a city with no particular destination?
I am looking to take a vacation in June, leaving from Columbus, OH. I really don't care where I go, and I am trying to find the cheapest flights out of the airport on a particular day. Is there a way I can find the cheapest flights offered from the airport without entering a destination? This could help solidify where I am traveling.
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can not find the cost of a flight out of an airport unless you have a destination. It's impossible.
2 :
This website isn't perfect, but it's as close as it comes to what you are looking for. It is set to my hometown airport (DEN) right now, but just change the airport and check and see what it returns for you. http://usatoday.kayak.com/h/buzz/view?ac=&action=create&airport=DEN&code=DEN&dt=B&dest1=SEA&desthint1=SEA&dest2=&desthint2=&dest3=&desthint3=&dest4=&desthint4=&dest5=&desthint5=&rc=u&tm=200903&ns=N&max=&mc=USD&submit=%C2%A0See+Best+Fares%C2%A0
3 :
Check out http://www.airfarewatchdog.com.
4 :
This website might help

Search News