Sunday, August 14, 2011

How is the plane like on american airlines

How is the plane like on american airlines.?
In a month im going to Italy and Greece. First, i'm going from Columbus airport(CMH) to Chicago(ORD). Then from chicago i'm going to London(LHR).Has anyone else gone on a flight like this? Also, do each have there own screen? Its not that important I just want to know ahead of time. I know that the plane might not be similar but it might be.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have been on a flight like this to Paris, France. I went from Los Angeles, to Chicago, to NYC. From there we went to London then finally Paris France. Long flight. I rode with Delta Airlines on that trip but usually I fly with AA. I really like American, its not that big of a plane, well at least the ones I have rode which have been a lot. I fly all the time. I fly from RDU to do LAX almost every summer with American Airlines and they are comfortable and have a really good staff.
2 :
smelly and old
3 :
The service on American is average. It is nothing special so I would not have high expectations. I would expect a personal in-flight entertainment system for the ORD-LHR route. You can verify on http://www.seatguru.com. There will be no in-flight entertainment on the CMH-ORD route. It will most likely be operated by a regional jet.

Search News