Friday, January 7, 2011

Should I Buy The Flash Pass During Flight Fest

Should I Buy The Flash Pass During Flight Fest?
Me and a friend are going early for Six Flags Great Adventure fright fest we plan to be there as soon as the park opens (10am) and plan to stay to between 7-9. We are not very interested in fight feast but should i get a flash pass during the day, I know how long the lines are in the summer but it is a Saturday on Columbus day week, should i still get it?
Amusement Parks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it depends on the day, if its nice its gets pretty crowded
2 :
I would personally buy a Flash Pass because during Fright Fest the lines for the rides tend to be longer. I'm guessing this is because so many people are coming to Six Flags for this event. So, you should probably look toward buying a Flash Pass.

Search News