Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I need help finding an affordable flight

I need help finding an affordable flight?
I need two round trip tickets to Phoenix, AZ, March 26 and return on April 4th. I have tried every place I know but I cant find a flight for under $800 and I just cant afford that. I'm asking for help finding this flight, if you can please send me the link. I can fly out of Huntington WV or Columbus OH wichever is cheaper. Thank You!
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are flying out of a small regional airport then you will pay more regardless of what source you use. Best advice I can give you is if you can fly out of Cincinnati, Charleston, Pittsburgh, or Louisville you may find that you save allot more. Otherwise if you are going to fly out of one of those two airports then you will have to accept that the demand for either Huntington or Columbus is low thereby meaning higher airfares.
2 :
On the dates you wish to travel there are return direct flights, between Port Columbus Airport (CMH) & Phoenix Sky Harbour Airport (PHX), available with US Airways for £229.50p (approx. $364.334) including taxes. Cheaper indirect flights are available with Southwest or Delta. http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/cmh/phx/110326/110404/airfares-from-port-columbus-to-phoenix-sky-harbor-in-march-2011-and-april-2011.html
3 :
Try kayak.com, they show a non-stop r/t flight including all taxes and fees on US Airways for $309 from Columbus. You can follow the link and book directly with US Airways. They also list many other airlines that have the flight for much less than $800. Don't wait to book the flight, that price may not last long. http://www.kayak.com/
4 :
I would start with Southwest Airlines and see if they have anything out of Columbus. Look at Cleveland and Akron as well and see if you can find anything cheap. AirTran flies out of Akron. You can also see if Pittsburgh has anything. Southwest and AirTran both fly out of that city.

Search News