Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What should I wear on a plane flight

What should I wear on a plane flight?
Hiii :D I'm traveling from Los Angeles to Columbus, Ohio with a connection in Denver. And I'm only 15, and it's my first trip flying by myself. What should I wear on the flight? And I'm leaving straight from summer school to the airport, so I'm gonna have to wear the same thing to school and on the plane. Thanks!
Air Travel - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As a 15 year old you know what is confortable for you to wear and you can wear that. Always keep a spare dress in your hand baggage so that in an emergency you can use it during the flight or at the transit point.
2 :
I'd suggest clothing. Avoid an ammo belt however. If you're looking to join the mile high club, wear a skirt or a dress.
3 :
I always travel in a tee shirt, flip flops, and jeans, you just have to take your belt off and put it through the scannner, these clothes never give my any problems.
4 :
I always wear a comfortable hoodie, jeans and some flip flops. It's comfortable, you can take off the hoodie if you get too hot and you can keep it on if your too cold. Just wear whatever you feel comfortable in and what you feel happy walking around the airport. Happy flying!
5 :
Basically, there's no rule about what you should wear. Most important: do wear something that is comfortable so you can relax and enjoy the flight as much as possible. And do avoid any of those "no-no's" listed by the TSA - you don't want to face their harrasssment, believe me!
6 :
if its goign to be hot, dont wear jeans. they'll be particularly uncomfortable if the weather is warm! I like to wear 3/4 length black leggings and a shortish dress with ballet flats, and wear a nice cardigan. Make sure though that you wear layers, so you can add / take off layers if you get too hot or cold.
7 :
I usually get cold on airplanes, especially sitting by the window. Just wear what's comfortable for you at home, but also maybe bring an extra jacket that you can either wear or put over your legs on the plane if you get cold, or use as a pillow if you don't get cold.
8 :
i like that "justin w" guy's answer ;D just something commmfffyyy!! or, you could do what i had said, and wear that awesome suit you wore for the debate. that'd be sooo cool :]]
9 :
The number one rule is to be comfortable. Avoid clothes with high amounts of metal. I've seen women go through security with clothes that have massive amounts of metal attached to the clothing that sets off the metal detectors every time, and they have to go through the secondary screening process.

Search News