Sunday, March 21, 2010

What do I do if my Skybus flight is cancelled

What do I do if my Skybus flight is cancelled?
My flight was scheduled to depart this evening at 9:35 pm frpm Gulfport, MS to Columbus, OH. Around 5:30pm today I checked the website and it said the flight was cancelled. Since there is no phone number to contact the airline and the airports answering service closes at 5 I have no idea on how to get on another flight. Should I just go to the airport?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to the airport and talk to the person at the counter in the Skybus Section. Remember to go early. The should reimburse you...if they cancelled it. Next time try using www.signumtravel.com to book your flight. I found that you always get good service from them.
2 :
do you have any other choice?
3 :
That's the problem with Skybus. You can't transfer your ticket to another airline and they have no customer service number. There is information on their website for regarding what they do in cases of delays and cancellations. See http://ask.skybus.com/questions/delays-and-cancellations.shtml

Search News