Monday, December 21, 2009

where can i find the cheapest plane ticket to go to jamaica from columbus and a non-stop flight one

where can i find the cheapest plane ticket to go to jamaica from columbus and a non-stop flight one?

Jamaica - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, I'm a travel agent but I'm not soliciting your business. I'm just answering. If I had your dates, I could let you know what I find for you. I don't believe there are any non-stops from Columbus. I assume you mean Ohio. But you might find one on a charter service in a package with hotel.
2 :
There are no non-stop flights from Columbus, Ohio to Jamaica. Best thing you will have to do is fly to Atlanta on Delta and catch the direct flight to Kingston or Montego Bay either with Delta or Air Jamaica. You also can fly to Miami on American and catch American's flight to either Kingston or Montego Bay.

Search News